Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm My Own Boss

In the article You Are NOT The Boss Of Me!, the three teens had confidence in themselves and believed that they could make their dreams come true if they work hard at it.


If you have a dream and do what you love to do, then you could actually make a business or make money off that. You never know, what you're good could be your life in the future. But if you need help trying to start a business even a small one, you can turn to National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE). It can help you in every way just to give you a boost on your future business.


As for me, if i was really talented at something, then i wouldn't mind doing the exact samething as the three teens did, start my own business. I mean, as long as my business and what i love to do that makes me happy, gets me somewhere in life. Help me become more independent.

No comments: